All fees are in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST (NZ Tax)
|Homestay Placement Fee||NZ$250|
|Full-time||25*||$NZ435 per week (01-12 weeks)
$NZ415 per week (13-24 weeks)
$NZ380 per week (25+ weeks)
|Mornings||15||$NZ320 per week|
|Afternoons||8||$NZ170 per week|
*All students who pay for 25 hours per week get free entry to the Friday afternoon activities. Part-time students may join the activity, but they will need to pay $72 for each activity that they participate in.
|Programme||Hours||Fee (1-12 weeks)||Discount|
|– Preparation for IELTS||25||$NZ435 per week||Same as for General English|
|– Preparation for FCE, CAE||25||$NZ435 per week||Same as for General English|
– The above exam preparation course prices do not include the exam fees.
|Full-time||25||1 – 4 weeks||
**This cost includes entry to all afternoon (1300h-1500h) activities, transport and a RELA guide.
|High School Preparation||25||As required||
****This price includes free entry to the Friday afternoon activities. High School Preparation students are welcome at any time of year in General English classes.
|One-to One Tuition||By arrangement||By arrangement||$NZ90 per hour|
|Weekly Fee (18+)||$NZ290|
|Additional Nights (18+)||$NZ42|
|Weekly fee (Under 18)||$NZ320|
|Additional Nights (Under 18)||$NZ46|
|Public Holiday Supplement*****||$NZ50|
Homestay fees include breakfast and dinner everyday and three meals at the weekends. Students are responsible for buying their own lunches during the week.
*****A Public Holiday Supplement is charged to any student who stays in a homestay for 4 weeks or less and there is a Public Holiday during this time. The surcharge is paid to the homestay family.
Optional / Additional Costs
|Transport from Auckland Airport to Rotorua||$NZ280|
|Transport from Rotorua to Auckland Airport||$NZ280|
|Transport from Rotorua Airport||$NZ30|
|Transport from Rotorua Bus Station/Tourism Rotorua||FREE|
- All fees are in $NZ and include 15% GST (NZ Tax).
- The minimum enrolment period is 2 weeks.
- Tuition and accommodation fees must be paid in full before students begin their course.
- A $10 per week homestay supervision fee is retained by the school from the weekly homestay fee paid by the student.
- Prices include counselling services.
- Students are responsible for examination fees and travel to examination centres.
- Students pay for their own optional recreational and social activities.
- Students are responsible for buying their own personal items such as shampoo.
- If a part-time morning student wants to join an afternoon activity, the cost is $72 per day.
- If a full-time student wants to upgrade to English with Activities, the cost is $50 per day.
- If a part-time morning student wants to upgrade to full-time, the cost is $115 per week.
For information about the cost of living in New Zealand click here