At RELA, you can be assured of getting quality in all aspects of the teaching, activities and homestay. We are regularly audited and belong to associations which permit only the highest quality schools.
RELA has the following 4 points of Quality Difference
1. Quality English (QE) http://www.quality-english.com
RELA is a subscribing member of Quality English.
Quality English schools are committed to providing high quality English language courses to international students. The schools are carefully chosen from the best of independent English Language Schools.
Quality English is a quality brand for leading independent English language schools. QE English language schools provide high-quality English language training in English-speaking countries. Run by directors and staff who care about education and the individual needs of their students, QE schools offer a high degree of personal service and individual attention. For business, career or leisure, Quality English independent English language schools offer the very best of English language training.
For further information, visit http://www.quality-english.com/
To view RELA’s latest QE Report click here
2. ENGLISH NEW ZEALAND http://www.englishnewzealand.co.nz
3. Registered with NZQA http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority ensures that New Zealand qualifications are valued as credible and robust, both nationally and internationally. RELA’s courses are accredited by the NZQA and RELA has attained Category 1 status, which is the highest NZQA rating.
4. The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016
- RELA is a signatory to the Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016. Since March 2003, all New Zealand institutions enrolling International Students must be signatories to the Code of Practice. The Code provides a framework for the pastoral care of international students and is the minimum level of Quality that you should accept in a school.