Programmes and Fees 2019-2020
All fees are in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST (NZ Tax)
|Homestay Placement Fee||NZ$250|
|Full-time||25*||$NZ395 per week (01-12 weeks)|
$NZ370 per week (13-24 weeks)
$NZ355 per week (25-36 weeks)
$NZ340 per week (37-52 weeks)
|Mornings||15||$NZ280 per week|
|Afternoons||8||$NZ165 per week|
*All students who pay for 25 hours per week get free entry to the Friday afternoon activities. Part-time students may join the activity, but they will need to pay $60 for each activity that they participate in.
|Programme||Hours||Fee (1-12 weeks)||Discount|
|– Preparation for IELTS||25||$NZ395 per week||Same as for General English|
|– Preparation for FCE, CAE||25||$NZ395 per week||Same as for General English|
– The above exam preparation course prices do not include the exam fees.
|Full-time||25||1 – 4 weeks|
**This cost includes entry to all afternoon (1300h-1500h) activities, transport and a RELA guide.
This programme runs on set dates during the year. Please click here to see the dates.
|High School Preparation||25||As required|
****This price includes free entry to the Friday afternoon activities. High School Preparation students are welcome at any time of year in General English classes.
|One-to One Tuition||By arrangement||By arrangement||$NZ90 per hour|
Price available on request.
|Extra care for students under 16||$NZ40 per week|
|Boxed lunches provided by homestay||$NZ25 per week|
Optional / Additional Costs
|Homestay Weekday Lunches||$NZ25 per week|
|Transport from Auckland Airport to Rotorua||$NZ180|
|Transport from Rotorua to Auckland Airport||$NZ180|
|Transport from Rotorua Airport||$NZ30|
|Transport from Rotorua Bus Station/Tourism Rotorua||FREE|
|Textbooks and Materials Fee*50% of this cost is refundable on the completion of your course if your book is returned in good condition.||$100*|
- All fees are in $NZ and include 15% GST (NZ Tax).
- Tuition and accommodation fees must be paid in full before students begin their course.
- A $15 per week homestay supervision fee is retained by the school from the weekly homestay fee paid by the student.
- Prices include counselling services.
- Students are responsible for examination fees and travel to examination centres.
- Students pay for their own optional recreational and social activities.
- Students are responsible for buying their own personal items such as shampoo.
- If a part-time morning student wants to join an afternoon activity, the cost is $60 per day.
- If a full-time student wants to upgrade to English with Activities, the cost is $46 per day.
- If a part-time morning student wants to upgrade to full-time, the cost is $115 per week.
For information about the cost of living in New Zealand click here