Programmes and Fees 2022/2023
All fees are in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST (NZ Tax)
|Homestay Placement Fee||NZ$250|
|Full-time||25*||$NZ415 per week (01-12 weeks)
$NZ405 per week (13-24 weeks)
$NZ360 per week (25+weeks)
|Mornings||15||$NZ305 per week|
|Afternoons||8||$NZ165 per week|
*All students who pay for 25 hours per week get free entry to the Friday afternoon activities. Part-time students may join the activity, but they will need to pay $63 for each activity that they participate in.
|Programme||Hours||Fee (1-12 weeks)||Discount|
|– Preparation for IELTS||25||$NZ415 per week||Same as for General English|
|– Preparation for FCE, CAE||25||$NZ415 per week||Same as for General English|
– The above exam preparation course prices do not include the exam fees.
|Full-time||25||1 – 4 weeks||
**This cost includes entry to all afternoon (1300h-1500h) activities, transport and a RELA guide.
This programme runs on set dates during the year. Please click here to see the dates.
|High School Preparation||25||As required||
****This price includes free entry to the Friday afternoon activities. High School Preparation students are welcome at any time of year in General English classes.
|One-to One Tuition||By arrangement||By arrangement||$NZ90 per hour|
Price available on request.
|Weekly Fee (18+)||$NZ290|
|Additional Nights (18+)||$NZ42|
|Weekly Fee (under 18)||$NZ320|
|Additional Nights (under 18)||$NZ46 per week|
Optional / Additional Costs
|Transport from Auckland Airport to Rotorua||$NZ250|
|Transport from Rotorua to Auckland Airport||$NZ250|
|Transport from Rotorua Airport||$NZ30|
|Transport from Rotorua Bus Station/Tourism Rotorua||FREE|
|Textbooks and Materials Fee*50% of this cost is refundable on the completion of your course if your book is returned in good condition.||$100*|
- All fees are in $NZ and include 15% GST (NZ Tax).
- Minimum enrolment period is 2 weeks
- Tuition and accommodation fees must be paid in full before students begin their course.
- A $10 per week homestay supervision fee is retained by the school from the weekly homestay fee paid by the student.
- Prices include counselling services.
- Students are responsible for examination fees and travel to examination centres.
- Students pay for their own optional recreational and social activities.
- Students are responsible for buying their own personal items such as shampoo.
- If a part-time morning student wants to join an afternoon activity, the cost is $63 per day.
- If a full-time student wants to upgrade to English with Activities, the cost is $41 per day.
- If a part-time morning student wants to upgrade to full-time, the cost is $110 per week.
- Homestay Public Holiday Surcharge ($50 per Public Holiday)
- Paid for two week stays at Easter and stays of 4 weeks or less at Christmas and/or New Year
- This surcharge is paid to the homestay families.
For information about the cost of living in New Zealand click here