Programmes and Fees 2015
- All fees are in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST (NZ Tax)
|Homestay Placement Fee||NZ$200|
|Full-time||25*||$NZ390 per week (01-12 weeks)|
$NZ370 per week (13-24 weeks)
$NZ355 per week (25-36 weeks)
$NZ340 per week (37-52 weeks)
|Mornings||15||$NZ275 per week|
|Afternoons||8||$NZ160 per week|
*All students who pay for 25 hours per week get free entry to the Friday afternoon activities. Part-time students may join the activity, but they will need to pay $49 for each activity that they participate in.
|Programme||Hours||Fee (1-12 weeks)||Discount|
|– Preparation for IELTS||25||$NZ390 per week||Same as for General English|
|– Preparation for TOEFL||25||$NZ390 per week||Same as for General English|
|– Preparation for TOEIC||25||$NZ390 per week||Same as for General English|
|– Preparation for FCE, CAE||25||$NZ390 per week||Same as for General English|
– The above exam preparation course prices do not include the exam fees.
|Full-time||25||1 – 4 weeks|
**This cost includes entry to all afternoon (1300h-1500h) activities, transport and a RELA guide.
Fee (1-12 weeks)
$NZ390 per week
|Same as for General English|
$NZ275 per week
$NZ160 per week
|Full-time – English in the mornings and afternoons with after-school job-finding assistance|
shorter options available on request
^^^This cost includes registration, 12 weeks of full-time tuition, RELA’s after-school Working Holiday programme, and free entry to our Friday afternoon activity programme.
|High School Preparation||25||As required|
****This price includes free entry to the Friday afternoon activities.
High School Preparation students are welcome at any time of year in General English classes.
This package is for students who wish to do part time English and have spa treatments and scenic tours around the city during the afternoons. The price of this course varies, so please contact the school for more information and prices on this course.
This is for those parents who would like to come and study English at RELA while their child studies at a local primary school or at RELA. The package price varies depending on where the child studies. Please contact the school for more information and prices on this course.
English with Golf (Senior and Junior Programme)
These programmes are for those stduents who would like to combine their English study with golf lessons nad practice. There are a number of options available for both older students and also for teenagers. Please contact the school for more information.
|One-to One Tuition||By arrangement||By arrangement||$NZ90 per hour|
Price available on request.
|Extra care for students under 16||$NZ20 per week|
|Boxed lunches provided by homestay||$NZ25 per week|
Optional / Additional Costs
|Homestay Weekday Lunches||$NZ25 per week|
|Transport from Auckland Airport to Rotorua||$NZ180|
|Transport from Rotorua to Auckland Airport||$NZ180|
|Transport from Rotorua Airport||$NZ30|
|Transport from Rotorua Bus Station/Tourism Rotorua||FREE|
(part of this cost is refundable on the completion of your course)
|$NZ60 – $NZ110|
(payable on first day)
- All fees are in $NZ and include 15% GST (NZ Tax).
- Tuition and accommodation fees must be paid in full before students begin their course.
- Prices include counselling services.
- Students are responsible for examination fees and travel to examination centres.
- Students pay for their own optional recreational and social activities.
- Students are responsible for buying their own personal items such as shampoo.
- The only discount RELA offers is the long-term study discount, for courses of 12 weeks or more.
- If a part-time morning student wants to join an afternoon activity, the cost is $40 per day.
- If a full-time student wants to upgrade to English with Activities, the cost is $32.50 per day.
- If a part-time morning student wants to upgrade to full-time, the cost is $115 per week.
For information about the cost of living in New Zealand click here
Click on the link below to help convert your currency
XE Personal Currency Assistant