How to Enrol

Fill in the enrolment form online.

When we accept your enrolment, we will send you the following:

  • a letter offering a place.
  • an invoice telling you how much you need to pay in fees.
  • information on insurance.
  • telegraphic transfer details.

Send us your fees (including the money for homestays and insurance, if you want this), the correct account details will be on the bottom of your invoice.

If your course is for 3 months or less, you can study with a Visitor Visa or Working Holiday Visa*. If your course is longer than 3 months, you must apply for a student visa at a New Zealand Embassy.

* Working Holiday visas from some countries are able to study for up to 6 months with a working holiday visa. Have a look at the Immigration New Zealand website for detailed information about which countries this applies to

Arranging your visa:

You can come to New Zealand to study with a Visitor Visa, a Student Visa or a Working Holiday Visa. If you are only planning to study for 3 months or less, you need only apply for a Visitor Visa or a Working Holiday Visa. For more information, check and  If you are planning to study for more than 3 months, you will need to apply for a Student Visa. For more information, check

As soon as you have made your travel bookings:

Send us the flight number, date and time of your arrival. If you paid us for transport, we will meet you at Auckland International Airport and bring you to RELA.